| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibbi in February is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 9.9mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibbi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sibbi, Pakistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibbi:
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 384.2 kms (238.8 miles) NE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 251.2 kms (156.1 miles) NE
- Multan, Pakistan - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) ENE
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) ENE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 289.9 kms (180.1 miles) ESE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) SSE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 231.7 kms (144 miles) SSE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) S
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 370 kms (229.9 miles) S